Brazilian coffee in the orchard / W sadzie z brazylijską kawą

How to "go Brazilian" if you're not a football fan? That's easy - with coffee! If they deliver 1/3 of all coffee in the world, I guess I have some in my kitchen. Not so long ago I joined a nice virtual group on G+ "My Coffee Addiction". The only thing we have in common is our love for coffee. I joined them just for fun, but it turned out that it gives me something else - inspiration. "Morning wave" you see above came from this "mug shot" of mine:
Jak być "brazylijskim" jak się nie jest piłkarskim fanem? To proste - ta pomocą kawy! Dostarczają 1/3 na świecie, więc na pewno jakaś znajdzie się i w mojej kuchni. Całkiem niedawno dołączyłam do wirtualnej grupy na G+ entuzjastów kawy. Kawa jest jedynym co mamy wspólnego. Dołączyłam dla zabawy, a okazało się, że stamtąd też przychodzą inspiracje. Ta "poranna fala", którą widzicie powyżej to z mojego zdjęcia z cyklu "zdjecie kubka":
And last week I took another one:
A ostatnio zrobiłam takie:
The funny thing is, that's not my favorite coffee cup (but I love the previous one). The only reason I bought it was the little "orchard" decorating it. You see?
Najciekawsze jest to, że to nie jest moja ulubiona filiżanka (a tę poprzednią kocham)> Jedynym powodem, dla którego ją kupiłam, był ten "sad" w dekoracji. Widzicie?
The longer I thought about it the closer I came to........ another kitchen landscape "Coffee in the orchard":
Im dłużej myślałam, tym bardziej się zbliżałam do........ nowego krajobrazu kuchennego "Kawa w sadzie":
Coffee in blue???? Oh well.......
Niebieska kawa????? Wielkie mi co.....
They are available as prints HERE, but for those who like the real deal, there's still the old one coffee collage in my SHOP :)
Obie kawki dostępne jako printy TUTAJ, a dla tych, którzy wolą textile w oryginale, stara poczciwa kawka TUTAJ :)
So it seems that, Brazilian or not, coffee rules!
Czyli - brazylijska czy nie, kawa rządzi!

Comments

"Morning wave or...
we can called too tsunami coffe ..LOL
Brilliant as usual !! I lake to know what inspires you !!
MADUROpatchwork said…
baaaaardzo mi się podoba....
dosankodebbie said…
These are absolutely charming!
Debbie said…
I exist on coffee and love these designs, Bozena!
Jak ty to robisz? Malujesz tymi tkaninami jak malarz farbą! Zazdroszczę,ale pozytywnie:)

Też jestem kawoszem!
Anonymous said…
Wykańczasz mnie tą kawą!
T.

Popular posts from this blog

Botanical laces / Botaniczne koronki

The hen in troubles

Spring is coming to the kitchen