Grey Garden / Szary Ogród


As this year spring colors look much more like my Night Garden than the typical green ones, I decided to stay in this dark tones and make them into jewels :)
Ponieważ kolory tej wiosny bardziej przypominają mój "Nocny Ogród" niż zwyczajową wiosenną zieleń, postanowiłam trzymać się tej palety i zrobić z niej świecidełka :)
That's how the new jewelry collection was born. I made a few pendants with origami folded flowers on the grey quilted background with black frames.
Tak właśnie powstala moja nowa kolekcja tekstylnej biżuterii. To kilka naszyjników z japońskimi kwiatami na szarym, pikowanym tle w czarnych ramkach.
I like the result especially because of their strong but delicate look. In real the silver grey finish makes it look sort of lacey. And old fashioned :)
Bardzo jestem zadowolona z efektu, który jakoś połączył wyrazistość z delikatnością. Na żywo to obszycie srebrnym szarym robi takie koronkowe wrażenie. I staroświeckie :)
 
When I put them all together they looked like old family portraits - or is it just me?
Zebrane wszystkie razem wyglądają jak kolekcja starych portretów rodzinnych - a może tylko ja je tak widzę?
One of them is already in my shop. The rest will follow but have to wait for better pictures.
And yes, there're some plans for standard spring colors too :)
Jeden naszyjnik jest już w moim sklepie. Reszta dołączy, ale musi poczekać na lepsze zdjęcia. I oczywiście, że są już plany na typowe wiosenne kolory również :)


Comments

Anonymous said…
Jak zwykle niesamowity pomysł, piękne i niepowtarzalne. Pozdrawiam wiosennie Anna Szczecin.
jednoiglec said…
Prześliczny ogród! Bardzo podoba mi się jak wzory na tkaninach współgrają z aplikacjami - cudo!
Bo said…
Tak patrzę na ten ogród i myślę, że zieleń byłaby tutaj wręcz nie na miejscu. Piękny.
Well, I have no idea what the above three comments said, but they probably agree with me that this is a wonderful idea and your little jewels are gorgeous! xCathy
CINDY said…
Have to agree with Cathy! I love your jeweled necklaces! Your work inspires me. Also, joined the Etegami Fun Club because of your lead. I hope to make some postcards to send others! Too much to do...

Popular posts from this blog

Botanical laces / Botaniczne koronki

The hen in troubles

Spring is coming to the kitchen