Refreshing / Odświeżanie

Yeap, it's this time of a year - Birthday time. This year I was surprised by unusual gift from my dearest ones - a short, refreshing trip! So maybe it is tough to be a queen (as my mother says) but sometimes it feels pretty good :) And yes, I managed to wash my winter landscape, just to discover that one part... doesn't work :( So I ripped it down.
Tak, to ten czas - czas moich urodzin. W tym roku najbliżsi zaskoczyli mnie cudownym prezentem w postaci krótkiej, odświeżającej wycieczki! Więc może i ciężko być królową (jak mówi moja mama), ale czasami to bardzo przyjemne :) Przed wyjazdem zdołałam jeszcze wyprać mój pejzaż, ale chyba tylko po to, żeby zobaczyć, że jednak nie wszystko wyszło dobrze. No to wyprułam to.
Do you remember? The big blue flowers from the antique tea towel, covered with white embroidery stitches. After washing they looked so bad that I didn't dare to take a picture :)
Pamiętacie? Te duże niebieskie kwiaty ze starej ściereczki przykryte bialymi nićmi. Po praniu wyglądały tak źle, że nawet im nie zrobiłam zdjęcia :)

So now there's this empty space waiting for new idea. But this landscape and my recent trip reminded me about another winter scene I made some years ago and liked very much :)
No i mam teraz puste miejsce, które czeka na nowy pomysł. Ale zarówno ten pejzaż, jak i moja wycieczka przypomniały mi o innej zimowej scence uszytej kilka lat temu i bardzo przeze mnie lubianej :)
And now to start my very personal brand new year :)
A na razie zaczynam swój własny nowy rok :)

Comments

Also like the winter scene very much. Looking forward to seeing what else you make in 2013
Lyn said…
That winter scene is so beautiful! Xxx
Anonymous said…
Najserdeczniejsze życzenia urodzinowe. Piękna zima. Pzdr Anna

Popular posts from this blog

Botanical laces / Botaniczne koronki

The hen in troubles

Spring is coming to the kitchen