Enough of Christmas stuff / Koniec ze świąteczną gorączką

As the Christmas season turned out to be the worst one for me I decided to hide in my Textile Cuisine working on the Spring ideas bursting in my head.
 Ponieważ tegoroczny sezon świątecznych zakupów okazał się jednym z moich najgorszych, postanowiłam schować się  w swojej Textile Cuisine i popracować nad wiosennymi pomysłami, których mam mnóstwo.

But yesterday we made a short trip to Poznan. Few hours of watching the world outside the window put me in awe. The world was grey, and I mean grey. The heavy grey clouds, fields of snow and not a single ray of sun. But it was beautiful! And reminded me, that beside of Christmas there's the whole beauty of winter I want to capture in textiles. Right now :)
Ale wczoraj zrobiliśmy sobie małą wycieczkę do Poznania. Kilka godzin patrzenia na świat przez szybę samochodu wprowadziło mnie w stan zachwytu. Cały świat był szary, taki naprawdę szary. Ciężkie, szare chmury, pola śniegu i ani jednego promienia słońca. Ale to było piękne! I przypomniało mi, że oprócz Bożego Narodzenia, jest jeszcze całe piękno zimy, które bardzo chciałabym uchwycić w tkaninie. I to natychmiast :)

Comments

These little beauties remind me of the ones I hung on our tree last weekend which I won from you last year - so I was thinking of you! I liked your comment on my blog ... it's a pity you are so far away! xCathy

Popular posts from this blog

Botanical laces / Botaniczne koronki

The hen in troubles

Spring is coming to the kitchen