Waiting for a New Year / Czekając na Nowy Rok

Whatever I do, I have to start with a "tabula rasa" - a piece of white, clean paper, ready to take my ideas on. And I don't have to draw on it with pencil, it is enough to see it and imagine what I'd like to draw. Then I can move to fabric. That's why I like New Year day so much - it is a really big "tabula rasa"! Now I'm closing old things, making some order and getting ready for a fresh start of a new chapter. See you next year!

Cokolwiek robię, muszę zacząć od "tabula rasa" - czystej kartki białego papieru gotowej na przyjęcie moich pomysłów. I nawet nie muszę na niej nic rysować ołówkiem, wystarczy, że sobie wyobrażę co chciałabym narysować. Wtedy przechodzę na tkaninę. Dlatego tak bardzo lubię dzień Nowego Roku - to naprawdę duża "tabula rasa"! Teraz zamykam stare sprawy, trochę porządkuję i przygotowuję się do rozpoczęcia nowego rozdziału. Do zobaczenia w przyszłym roku!

Comments

Anna said…
...............¨♥*✫♥,
.........,•✯´.........´*✫
.......♥*................ __/\__
.......*♥............… ..*-:¦:-*
...¸.•✫.............……/.•*•.\
...~`,`~.................. |
¸....✫................... *•*
´¸...*♥..´¸...........*♥♫♥*
´¸¸♥*................✯•♫•♥•*
´¸.•✫ .............. *♥•♫•♫♥*
~`,`~............. ✯♥•♦♫♥•♥*.
`.✫`.............. *♥☺♥•♥•☺♥*.
●/................✯♥•♥♠♫♥#♥•♥*..
/▌................*♥♫•♥♫•♥♫♥•♫♥*
/ \....................... ╬╬╬╬.

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!

Hugs , Anna
Your work is beautiful. You are very talented! I shall remember your advice tonight and dance as though nobody is watching me - Happy New Year!! Sarah

Popular posts from this blog

Botanical laces / Botaniczne koronki

The hen in troubles

Old Garden collection / Ogrodowa kolekcja