What? Another tree??? / Co? Jeszcze jedno drzewo???

Yessss! But don't think that the idea of the trees in the circle is brand new to me. I was making something similar earlier too :)
O tak! Ale nie myślcie, że ten pomysł z drzewami w kółku to jakieś nowe odkrycie. Robiłam już coś podobnego.
Some of you may remember my old work "The Castle" with a border with similar trees.
Niektórzy mogą pamiętać mój stary "Zamek" obramowany podobnymi drzewami.
So the trees are neverending story for me, be prepared for more of them :)
And it seems that my "Apples" are in the process again.
Czyli drzewa to jednak dla mnie niekończąca się historia, przygotujcie się na więcej :)
No i wygląda na to, że "Jabłka" są znowu w robocie.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Za oknami robi się coraz bardziej szaro, a w tych pracach tyle kolorów, aż miło się robi na sercu. Pzdr jesiennie Anna
Madelief said…
Hi Bozena,

Thank you very much for your sweet comment! I believe you are my first follower from Poland :-)!

Your needlework looks amazing! They are really works of art. I wish I had time to create things, like you do, but unfortunately my job, family and garden leave little space.

Wish you a happy evening!

Lieve groet, Madelief
potter jotter said…
Hi, I love your textile work. I try to represent textiles on ceramics/clay. Your work is inspiring.

Popular posts from this blog

Botanical laces / Botaniczne koronki

The hen in troubles

Spring is coming to the kitchen