So the work goes on / Nadal pracujemy

So I've added the trunks. And now everything seems so obvious :) The first was the frame. As I started...
No więc dodałam pnie. I reszta już wydaje się oczywista :) Najpierw rama. Jak zaczęłam...
... I couldn't stop :)
... to nie mogłam przestać :)
The next were smaller additions like flowers,
Następnie mniejsze dodatki jak kwiatki,
stones,
kamyki,
flowers,
kwiatki,
and even more flowers!
i jeszcze więcej kwiatków!
So now it looks like this:
No to teraz to wygląda tak:
I think it is getting better :)
Myślę, że się polepsza :)


















As for my market, I stopped quilting it for a moment because I'm charging my batteries :)
A co do rynku to przerwałam na chwilę pikowanie bo muszę naładować baterie :)
Yes, it is a new (for me) book and a big treasure. It's not only interesting to read but also a feast for the eyes:
Tak, to nowa (dla mnie) książka i wielki skarb. Nie tylko pasjonująca lektura, ale i uczta dla oczu:

Comments

Karen said…
Wow! It is getting better and better and better!!

Popular posts from this blog

Botanical laces / Botaniczne koronki

The hen in troubles

Spring is coming to the kitchen