Even more eggs / Jeszcze więcej jaj

As you can see, eggs' decoration is slowly going along. But the more I'm thinking about eggs the more new ideas come to my mind. Sometimes I feel like in the Medieval Egg Dance - dancing among the eggs laid on the floor and trying to damage as few as possible. Jak widzicie dekoracja jaj powoli postępuje. Ale im więcej o jajach myślę, tym więcej nowych pomysłów przychodzi mi do głowy. Czasami czuję się jak w tym średniowiecznym Tańcu Jaj - tańcząc wśród jaj leżących na podłodze i starając się żadnego nie uszkodzić. So I started a small project, with eggs but this time not painted. Unfortunately the side effect of this project is another group of... painted eggs :) It would be a pity to waste them so I catched them into the card :) No więc zaczęłam taki mały projekt, z jajami, ale tym razem niemalowanymi. Niestety, efektem ubocznym tego projektu jest kolejna grupa... malowanych jaj. Szkoda było ich zmarnować, więc uszyłam z nich kartkę :) This time I put it into the frame. I nawet je oprawiłam.
BTW, do you remember my initial "B" (for the beets)? I made it into card and framed too :) A propos, pamiętacie mój inicjał "B" (jak buraki)? Zrobiłam z niego kartkę i też oprawiłam :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Botanical laces / Botaniczne koronki

The hen in troubles

Spring is coming to the kitchen