Tiger unveiled / Tygrys obnażony

I liked what I was reading about The Year of Tiger. It sounds like a very energetic year, full of braveness and risk (in the positive meaning). So I thought, it would be good to "see" this tiger (and his power) in everything. And I saw it... in... carrots :)
Podobało mi się to, co czytałam o Roku Tygrysa. Brzmi jak rok pełen energii, dzielności i ryzyka (w dobrym sensie). I pomyślałam sobie, że dobrze byłoby "zobaczyć" tego tygrysa (i jego moc) we wszystkim. I zobaczyłam go... w... marchewkach :)
The carrots from Benary's calendar are very nice but boring.
Marchewki w kalendarzu Benary'ego są bardzo ładne, ale nudne.
Maybe mine are a bit boring too, they are just getting ready to jump (like a tiger).
But look how interesting carrots could be here.
Może te moje też są trochę nudne, one dopiero prężą się do skoku (tygrysiego).
Ale zobaczcie, jakie ciewkawe moga być marchewki tutaj.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Botanical laces / Botaniczne koronki

The hen in troubles

Spring is coming to the kitchen